We know how we disappointing if we lose important record by accidental deletions or PC crashes. The Recuva File Recovery is here to help – it’s a free record recuperation program that recovers and reestablishes/restores erased documents from your hard drive, USB, camera, and iPod.
Recuva File Recovery Software Description
Recuva is a freeware software to recover/reestablish data that have been incidentally erased from your PC. This includes data emptied from the Recycle-bin just as pictures and different documents that have been erased by client mistake from advanced camera memory cards or MP3 players.
Recuva can restore pictures, music, archives, videos, messages or some other document type you’ve lost. Furthermore, it can recover from any rewriteable media you have: memory cards, outer/external hard drives, USB etc.
Supported File Formats: Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS document frameworks. Additionally Restores documents from removable media, for example, advanced cameras, memory sticks, CF cards, Smart Media Cards, SD cards, and so forth.). And Restores documents from outer ZIP drives, Firewire and USB hard drives.
Benefits And Features
- Recuva File Recovery Added Ext4 document framework support.
- Minor GUI upgrades.
- Improved confinement/localization and language support.
- Advanced/Improved NTFS Deep Scan.
- Improved VHD Image stacking/loading.
- Improved/Advanced exactness of output insights.
- Minor changes and fixed.
- Simple to utilize interface – simply click ‘Sweep’ and pick the records you need to recuperate.
- Can be run from a USB thumb drive.
- Restores a wide range of records, including office archives, pictures, video, music, email and so forth.
Pros And Cons Of Recuva File Recovery
- Wizard: The Recuva Wizard exchange let us filter All Files or just Pictures, Music, Documents, Video, Compressed, or Emails.
- We could filter by File Location to CD/DVD and empower the Deep Scan option.
- Setting menu reconciliation: The Advanced Options incorporate including “Output for erased documents” to Explorer and Recycle Bin setting menus.
- Convenient rendition: Recuva incorporates a completely versatile form that fits on a USB drive. It runs without an installer, so it can discover and recoup documents in harmed frameworks.
- Advanced Mode curve/switchback: The Advanced Mode shows record ways, data, and headers in a rundown see rather than thumbnails, which is fine, aside from it is highly unlikely to flip back to the typical view.
- Online assistance/help document: Recuva’s Web-based Help record evidently keeps the download littler, but including a Help record would occupy less-space than the portable edition that is supposedly valuable when Internet connections are down. To us, that appears to be a fine time to have a nearby duplicate of the Help document.
Recuva File Recovery is a smart software that runs very quick. Recuva minimum system requirements to run file recovery software are
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all editions, including 64-bit).
- Windows Vista (all editions, including 64-bit).
- Windows XP (Home, Professional, Media Center, Tablet Edition, 64-bit)
- MS Windows 2003 and 2008 Server (all editions).
- Windows 2000.
- Windows 98.
- Including both 32-piece and 64-piece adaptations, but not RT tablet versions.